Saturday, September 29, 2012

Brooke & Travis: Bridal/Trash the Dress Session

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I introduced you to Brooke, Travis and their adorable pup George? And when I told you there was a post coming about their Bridal/Trash the Dress session?

Well, here it is folks. And let me tell ya: I'm so stinkin' excited to share these photos with you because they turned out better than I could ever have imagined. It's so exciting when the tons of practice with my camera pays off with super-awesome photos. Plus, shooting with these two was a dream; they were total troopers (c'mon...they willingly went into the lake in their formal attire. That's what I call commitment!), and showed off some of the best model faces I've ever seen. They're rock stars. For realz.

This shoot was tons of fun, especially since everyone else thought it was their wedding day and kept congratulating them - it was like reliving their big day all over again, without all of the stress of planning a big event! There was one guy in a truck who got what we were doing toward the end of the shoot, and shouted out the window "Trash that dress!". Tee hee. :)

Mother nature was also surprisingly cooperative for this shoot - probably more than she ever had to be. Unlike that morning, which was a bit too chilly for all of our liking, the weather was absolutely perfect. Aaaannnnddd....there were big, fluffy clouds that frequently blocked out the blazing sun, which diffused the light quite nicely.

Enjoy! :)








My assistant for the shoot. Isn't he dreamy?? ;)











Yeah, so that heart with the "B+T" in the sand? That was totally my handiwork. I'm such an arteest



And this was when the sun finally decided to make a reappearance. But that's okay, because we got at least one good picture out in the water, which made it worth it!




OUT OF CONTROL!! Brooke, you're GORGEOUS!!



This is what I like to call Travis' "Calvin Klein Model Face".



1 comment:

  1. These are great tips for choosing wedding location and are very beneficial for all those who are looking for good wedding location.
    chicago wedding space

    ReplyDelete