Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cat cat attack!

Usually when Brian or I are cooking, Pumpkin and Sokka stroll on over and watch us from the dining room - we have them trained to not enter the kitchen (although they attempt to "sneak in" anyway). While most cats would be off on a red velvet tasseled cushion gazing imperiously over their kingdom, our cats follow us around like a couple of begging puppies.

Last Saturday, while I was waiting for some muffins to bake, I decided to document it. Because it's just so darn adorable that our cats love us so much.

And trust me - the feeling's mutual.

:)


Of course Pumpkin had to come and instigate - she gets quite jealous if I pay more attention to Sokka than to her. Unfortunately all I could capture with the camera was her fluffball of a tail, since she was running too fast and I was using the 50mm/1.4f lens.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment