Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chris & Nina

Brian met Chris at his school's graduate student orientation last August and quickly bonded over their shared love of computer and video games. A couple of  months later I met Chris and his wife, Nina, and we all hit it off. So, when I learned they didn’t have any recent cute photos of themselves, I knew that needed to change that pronto.

Last weekend we braved the sunny, hot outdoors to capture their enduring love. And let me tell ya: these two were troopers. For reals.

The shoot was definitely challenging, but forced me to deal rather quickly with rapidly changing (and tricky!) light situations, mostly due to that bright, shining ball in the sky. All in all, despite the horrible lighting, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of photos we came away with – looks like my practice has been paying off!





Gah! Nina, you're so gorgeous! 









One of the best parts of being friends with these two is that their house is filled with love - both from the human and pet variety! While I was waiting for those two lovebirds to get ready, I snapped a couple of photos of their furry friends.




2 comments:

  1. If/when I find someone who wants to take cutsy couple photos with me I will let you know! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Katie! :) Hope the Ukraine's treating you well!

    ReplyDelete