Friday, June 7, 2013

Just some snippets.

Now that we're done with the move to the new place, I finally feel like I can breathe. Let me tell ya: moving with a newborn is about 10 times more difficult than moving normally. And no matter which way you paint it, moving sucks, so it sucking multiplied by 10 is pretty darn sucktacular. At least we had helpers, including ever-generous parents and friends.

In the shuffle, I lost track of my Nikon so I made do with my crappy little point and shoot, which frustrated me to no end (so. many. blurry. photos! UGH!!!). Now that I unearthed the DSLR, I've been snapping photos like a mad woman trying to make up for lost time.

So, without further ado, here's a quick snapshot into our life nowadays:


Sokka loves the abundance of windows at the new house, and is having a blast chasing the critters that torment him from the outside.



My son has what I affectionally call "Crazy Eyes".






Pumpkin likes to think that she's Owen's babysitter.





Brian's a pretty awesome dad. Even if he occasionally sleeps on the job. :)



If you look closely, you can see Owen spitting up. Oh babies.



A smile! Granted it was because of gas (and a few seconds after I took this photo he started screaming) but still...I'll take what I can get. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment