Thursday, May 30, 2013

...And Baby Makes Three. Five if you count the cats.

Wow, it's been awhile since I've written a post! Life has just been so nutty lately that it hasn't been high on my list of priorities, which instead have consisted mainly of preparing for Baby K's arrival, working on the move to our new place in the 'burbs (which we're finally done with, thank goodness!), and dealing with a diagnosis of gestational hypertension, which caused me to go on modified bed rest for the final days of my pregnancy.

Originally Baby K was due to come on May 13 - however, with the hypertension coupled with a false labor I had a couple of weeks prior, my doctor had a feeling that he'd come early. Turns out she was right!

On April 27, after 21 hours of labor and four hours of pushing (which my OB said was a "superhuman" effort) our son Owen Stewart came into the world.

7 lbs., 11 oz., 20.5 inches long. 100% adorable (not that I'm biased or anything).

:)







More updates to come, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment