Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rhonda & Mike

It was a beautiful Saturday in August. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and it was just the right amount of heat without being too hot (well, at least later in the day when there was some cloud cover).

It was on this audacious day that Rhonda and Mike officially became man and wife. I feel privileged to have been a part of their special day, and I wish them nothing but continued love and happiness. :)








These two have been BFF's for 40 (yes, 4-0) years! Amazing!
 




 










 Look: Justin Bieber crashed the reception! ;)



Oh, did I forget to mention: this was Owen's first wedding! While I was busy snapping away, Brian (aka SuperDad) hung out with him. And let me just say: I have the world's most chill, well-behaved baby. 
Seriously. Let's hope my luck continues when he becomes mobile.





A rare photo of Owen and I (since I'm always the one taking the pictures!).
 

All the ladies couldn't wait to put their hands on him. 
Oh boy. If this is a sign of things to come, I'm going to have to practice chasing the girls away...





No comments:

Post a Comment