Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's all in the details - Ring Edition

Although I love photographing the bride and groom (along with their family and friends) on their special day, photographing the little details helps add dimension to any wedding album. This post will be the first in a series of "detail" shoots, because this way I can get some practicing in and have an excuse to buy cute stuff from craft and flower shops!

I decided to practice some of my wedding detail shooting with rings in a few different lighting situations and angles - enjoy!

P.S. - I'm sure you'll notice that the blog looks a bit different (I believe I mentioned it would in last week's post) but make sure to check out the "About Laura" section to see just some of the photos from my portrait session with the lovely and talented Sherah G!






No comments:

Post a Comment